Announcing New Officers and New Board Members
The Asian American Chamber of Commerce (AACC) is pleased to announce the new officers for 2020.
- Chair: Stephanie Shei, M&T Bank
- Vice-Chair: Laura Beldin, Bank of America Private Bank
- Vice-Chair: John Lin, Capstar Commercial Realty
- Treasurer: Zongwei Tao, Weris, Inc
- Secretary: Stanley Fujii, Fujii Group
- Immediate Past Chair: Wonhee Kang, Youth for Tomorrow
We are also pleased to announce the addition of three new members to the Board of Directors to our team:
- Reena Bhatia, Founder & CEO, ProposalHelper
- Hao Chen, Vice President, Capital Bank
- Zach Heng, Founder/CEO, The Heng Group, LLC
The complete list of board of directors can be found at link below:The Board provides leadership that carries out the mission of the AACC mission. Our mission is to foster and facilitate the economic growth and sustainability of the greater Washington area community by building bridges and serving as a resource for the APA business community.
Our AACC President, Ms. Cindy Shao announced, “I am pleased to welcome the new officers to the executive committee and new board members that will be joining the Chamber. Each of them brings expertise, energy and commitment to lead the Chamber. These additions will enhance the board and support our strategic vision to build a vibrant Asian business community in the region. Look forward to working together in the upcoming years. "