Taiwan Trade Mission
AACC overseas programs for U.S. firms that wish to explore and pursue export/import opportunities by meeting directly with potential clients in their markets.
Purpose: Exploring international business opportunities and connections
Trade missions include:
- Meetings with foreign industry executives and government officials.
- Briefings, roundtables and networking events with key people from Taiwan public and OTC companies that are influential in the business community.
- Site visits to local facilities where your businesses/services may be applied.
- Media coverage. (will Sean do it if he goes?)
- Taste variety of popular cuisines
- Famous tourist attractions
- 9 Days / 7 Nights
- Private roundtrip airport transfer and daily transportation for meetings & tours
- Licensed English-speaking tour guide
- 7 nights 4-star hotel accommodation with daily breakfast at the hotel
- 7 Lunch / 3 Dinner
- Admission tickets and 1 bottle of water per person per day
- Portable Wi-Fi (two people share 1 device)
- Travel insurance
Personal expenses & incidentals